To Apply for Jobs
Work Where Your Work Matters
Our employees come to work because they want to be here. They know their work matters. Our high employee satisfaction scores are comparable to top-performing corporations. Surveys consistently show that U of M employees are happy with their jobs, the people they work with, and the benefits they receive.
We Don’t Just Accept Difference—We Celebrate It, Support It, and Thrive on It
The U of M has made a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.
About the University
The Benefits of the U
The University is dedicated to keeping you and your family healthy—physically, emotionally, financially, socially, and professionally. Here are just some of the many benefits of working at the U:
- Competitive wages
- Full medical, dental, and pharmacy plans
- Retirement plans
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- A wellness program that rewards you for doing healthy activities
- Life insurance
- Health care and day care flexible spending accounts
- Tuition benefits to further your education while you work
- Extensive leadership development and training opportunities
- A farmers market on campus
- An employee assistance program
- Long-term care insurance
- Employee perks and discounts
- Frequently Asked Questions About Employment
- Employment Contact Information
- Job Application System Help
- Student Employment
- Graduate Assistant Employment
- Relocation Assistance Program
Important Safety Information
The safety of all members of the University of Minnesota community is of vital concern. The most recent Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available on the University’s website at http://police.umn.edu/sites/police.umn.edu/files/2015_annual_security_report.pdf.
The report includes campus crime statistics for the most recent three-year period and a broad range of policy statements concerning campus security. These policies pertain to alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, sexual assault and other important topics.
Printed copies of the Annual Security report are available upon request by contacting the University of Minnesota Police Department Transportation and Safety Building, 511 Washington Ave SE or call 612-624-COPS.