Unit 6 (AFSCME Clerical) Roster
Seniority Reporting Units
To identify your reporting unit see Appendix C of the Unit 6 Bargaining Agreement (pdf).
- 1 – President (pdf)
- 3 – Research (pdf)
- 5 – Health Sciences (pdf)
- 7 – System Academic Administration, UMR (pdf)
- 8 – College of Design (CDes) (pdf)
- 9 – College of Education & Human Development (CEHD) (pdf)
- 10 – Carlson School of Management (CSOM) (pdf)
- 11 – College of Liberal Arts (CLA) (pdf)
- 12 – College of Science & Engineering (pdf)
- 13 – College of Continuing Education (CCE) (pdf)
- 14 – University Libraries (pdf)
- 15 – College of Biological Sciences (CBS) (pdf)
- 16 – Law School (pdf)
- 17 – Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs (HHH) (pdf)
- 18 – Medical School - Unit 2 (pdf)
- 22 – School of Public Health (SPH) (pdf)
- 23 – College of Pharmacy (COP) (pdf)
- 24 – School of Nursing (pdf)
- 25 – School of Dentistry (pdf)
- 26 – College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM) (pdf)
- 27 – Extension (pdf)
- 28 – College of Food, Ag & Natural Resources (CFANS), Rosemount ROC (pdf)
- 31 – UMD Academic Support & Student Life (VCASSL) (pdf)
- 33 – UMM/West Central ROC (pdf)
- 34 – UMC/Northwest ROC (pdf)
- 36 – North Central, Southwestern and Southern Research & Outreach Centers (pdf)
- 37 – Controller's Office (pdf)
Due to a programming error, rosters for the following seniority units cannot be updated at this time:
- 2 – Senior VP & Provost (pdf) - Out of Date
- 6 – Office of Human Resources, Budget & Finance, Audits & UServices (pdf)- Out of Date
- 19 – Medical School - Unit 3 (pdf)- Out of Date
- 30 – UMD Academic Administration (VCAD) (pdf)- Out of Date
- 32 – UMD Finance & Operations (VCFO) (pdf)- Out of Date
These rosters will be posted when the programming issue is resolved.
Seniority rosters are in pdf format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
How to Read Your Seniority
Employees and Positions on This Roster: The roster lists employees eligible to accumulate seniority on their current positions (continuing or temporary posted positions of more than 35 percent time). Former positions are listed regardless if seniority was accumulated, if the employee is eligible to accumulate seniority on their current position. Former non-academic positions outside the bargaining unit are also listed.
Unit Seniority: Seniority in BU 6 is accumulated by calendar days. University seniority is shown as "Total University Seniority Days." Classification seniority is shown as "Total Seniority Days for Job Code." See Article 24 for complete definitions of seniority.
Record Number: An employee's record number is "0" unless the employee holds more than one position in which the employee is eligible to accumulate seniority.
Appointment Type: Appointment type indicates if seniority is accumulated as follows:
|Appt Type||Position Definition||Seniority Accumulated|
|3||Temporary Not Posted||No|
|4||Supplemental||No, except in special conditions|
|5||Temporary, Posted after 3 Years||Yes, employee has continuing status|
|6||Former Temporary Not Posted||Yes, retroactively if hired to same position posted as temporary or continuing and employee has passed probation|
Hours Per Week: Percent time is shown as hours per week. Example: 40 hours per week is 100% time, 32 hours per week is 80% time, 30 hours per week is 75% time, 20 hours per week is 50% time.