Health Trails Challenge
50 wellness points
Health Trails is a fun spring challenge offered on all campuses by StayWell from January 30, 2017 - March 10, 2017. The challenge will focus on improving your health while traveling on interactive trails from all over the world. As just a few examples, you can challenge yourself to:
- Record at least 30 minutes of exercise a day for five days a week
- Take one active relaxation break a day for five days a week
- Get 7-9 hours of sleep a night for five days a week
When you complete the challenge, you’ll earn 50 wellness points.
How to sign up
Note: Registration for the February - March, 2017 challenge is now closed. You can still use the buttons below to access your StayWell profile.
- Sign in to StayWell Online using the links below
- Click "Programs and Points" from the top menu
- Click "Health Trails" from the list of programs
- Click "Select a trail" and follow the directions on the next page to sign up