Self-Reported Wellness Activity
50 wellness points
You can earn 50 wellness points for choosing to stay healthy on your own. Activities you can earn points for include:
- going to yoga classes
- running a 5K or other athletic event
- exercising at home
- joining a weight management class
- any activity you do that contributes to your health and wellbeing.
To get credit for the 50 wellness points, you’ll need to go to your StayWell profile page and log your activity by August 31, 2017. You can only earn up to 50 points in a program year. Both UPlan members and their covered spouses are eligible to report an activity and earn 50 points.
How to report your activity
- Log in to StayWell Online, then select the “Programs and Progress” tab.
- Scroll down until you reach "Self-Reported Wellness Activity."
- Click "Self Report Now."
- Using the mini-calendar, enter today’s date.