Supporting Leaders at Every Level
Leading on All Levels
Helping Individual Contributors Build Leadership Skills
In today’s workplace, a job title alone does not determine one’s ability or authority to lead. Individual contributors at the University make big contributions to our mission and can have a tremendous amount of influence on those around them.
The Leading on All Levels program can help you develop your leadership within the University's leadership competency model. This program will also equip you to better navigate your leadership journey at the University. Whether you manage projects, informally lead the work of others on teams, or want to plan your career path at the U, you can learn about your strengths and how to lead without formal authority.
Academic Support Resources - IT
The program was a great opportunity to reflect upon and evaluate my leadership skills. I think the program highlighted the importance of being open and responsive to different communication styles. It also reaffirmed that there are resources at the University for employees seeking professional development.
Law School Communications
My experience in Leading on All Levels has continued to resonate with me. I frequently access my results of the Hogan Learning Assessment as well as some of the content from the pre-work units. I am in frequent contact with members of my cohort. I became a supervisor and I think the program really helped me think about others' work styles and ways to foster professional development in staff I supervise.
- Receive a personal development assessment (Hogan Leader Focus) for insights into your leadership strengths. Your results will not be shared with your supervisor.
- Participate in a highly interactive group project and presentation.
- Expand your professional network across the University.
- Connect your work to the University’s leadership competencies.
- Create a Leadership Development & Inventory Plan.
- Receive a certificate of completion.
- Sessions take place in person.
Fall 2020: Dates TBD
The Application Process
Check back for information about the fall application process. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.