Employment Outside the United States

The Office of Human Resources participates in the Global Operations Advisory Team. Through Global Operations, OHR works with units across the University to assure comprehensive and timely response to international operations questions in the areas of tax, banking and cash management, purchasing, legal, human resources, and compliance. Visit the Global Operations website for more information including how to start working with the Global Operations team.

If you are working outside the United States, please be aware of an Internal Revenue Services resource on foreign earned income (pdf). University payroll questions can be directed to payroll@umn.edu.