Sign in the shape of Minnesota that says Minnesota welcomes you

Depending on the terms of your job offer, as noted in your offer letter, you may receive a moving allowance. If so, you will receive the allowance as a lump sum on your first paycheck. This sum will be reported as income and subject to tax withholding. See the University Policy on Relocating New Employees for details and forms.