Non-Reappointment of an Academic Professional Staff Member on a Probationary (H) Appointment
- Indicate that University employment as a probationary academic professional in specific job title, job code and unit will be terminated effective a given specific date.
- Reference that the non-reappointment notice is in accordance with the Administrative Policy: Appointments of Academic Professional and Administrative Employees.
- Indicate questions regarding benefit continuation should be referred to Employee Benefits.
- Inform of right to challenge decision through the Office for Conflict Resolution.
- Must be signed by the senior vice president, Academic Health Center or the senior vice president for Academic Affairs and Provost.
- Written notice must be issued in a timely manner pursuant to the annual memo from the senior vice president for Academic Affairs and Provost that includes notice dates for non-reappointment.