How To Get A Fee Reimbursement
When you successfully complete a wellness program that has fees, you can get at least some of those fees paid back to you. Each program has its own rules for who can get a fee reimbursement, and how much you can get back. Please refer to the specific program pages for more information.
A fee reimbursement is not automatic. You must create an account to receive your reimbursement. You will need your:
- seven-digit U of M employee ID number
- bank account's routing and account number
- Register for the wellness program you're interested in and pay the course fee upfront
- Complete the requirements for the course
- Register an account with 121 Benefits (instructions below) and make sure your bank account's routing and account number are on file
- Your course manager will tell the Wellness Program that you completed a program and will start the reimbursement process. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your reimbursement to process and be deposited into your account
Register with 121 Benefits
- Go to www.121benefits.com
- Hover your cursor over the “Participants” tab at the top and click on "FSA-HRA-HSA Login"
- On the left side of the screen, enter your seven-digit U of M employee ID number as both your username and password under "Existing User?" If you are a spouse eligible for reimbursement, add "01" to the end of the U of M employee ID number
- You will be asked to change your password at this time
Register Your Bank Information
- Log in to your 121 Benefits account
- Click the "Profile" tab at the top right of your account page
- Click "Banking" on the left side of the screen
- Click "Add Bank Account"
- Follow the instructions to add your banking information
If you don't feel like you've received a fee reimbursement in an appropriate amount of time (remember it may take up to 8 weeks to process), please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 4-UOHR to talk to a Wellness Program administrator.