Report a Law or Policy Violation

University employees can report a law or policy violation using the University's anonymous and confidential reporting service, UReport.

You should report any situation or University conduct you believe violates an applicable law, regulation, government contract or grant requirement, or University policy. You do not need to know the exact law or requirement, or be certain a violation has or will occur. If you suspect something is wrong, the better course of action is always to report it.

Examples include theft; wage, benefit, or hours abuses; discrimination or sexual harassment; misuse of University property or equipment; violation of safety rules; OSHA or environmental abuse concerns; conflicts of interest; NCAA violations; and intentional misuse of the University's network or computers.

You may also make a report by calling toll-free 866-294-8680.


   Report Violations Anonymously