To Apply for Jobs
Your Job Search Just Got Easier!
If you're looking for a finance career at the U, you're in luck! We have several finance professional positions available throughout the year—and the best part is, you only need to apply once to be considered for all of them. Check out our Finance careers at the U web page, or go directly to the finance professional job posting to apply now.
Work Where Your Work Matters
Our employees come to work because they want to be here. They know their work matters. Our high employee satisfaction scores are comparable to top-performing corporations. Surveys consistently show that U of M employees are happy with their jobs, the people they work with, and the benefits they receive.
Be Part of a University That Changes Lives
Watch this 2½-minute video and learn how the U of M has changed the daily lives of you and your family through research and discovery.
We Don’t Just Accept Difference—We Celebrate It, Support It, and Thrive on It
The U of M has made a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Connect with Us
About the University
The Benefits of the U
The University is dedicated to keeping you and your family healthy—physically, emotionally, financially, socially, and professionally. Here are just some of the many benefits of working at the U:
- Competitive wages
- Full medical, dental, and pharmacy plans
- Retirement plans
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- A wellness program that rewards you for doing healthy activities
- Life insurance
- Health care and day care flexible spending accounts
- Tuition benefits to further your education while you work
- Extensive leadership development and training opportunities
- A farmers market on campus
- An employee assistance program
- Long-term care insurance
- Employee perks and discounts
- Frequently Asked Questions About Employment
- Employment Contact Information
- Job Application System Help
- Student Employment
- Graduate Assistant Employment
- Relocation Assistance Program
Important Safety Information
The safety of all members of the University of Minnesota community is of vital concern. The most recent Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available on the University’s Public Safety website.
The report includes campus crime statistics for the most recent three-year period and a broad range of policy statements concerning campus security. These policies pertain to alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, sexual assault and other important topics.
Printed copies of the Annual Security report are available upon request by contacting the University of Minnesota Police Department Transportation and Safety Building, 511 Washington Ave SE or call 612-624-COPS.