Ongoing check-ins are your opportunity to support your faculty and staff in their progress toward reaching their goals through meaningful conversations about development. These meetings are helpful to:
- Stay aligned on current projects
- Discuss what is going well and what could be better
- Agree on next steps
Resources for Supervisors
- Regular check-ins with your employees are a great opportunity to provide feedback and coach your employees. Use this Quick Guide to Ongoing Check-Ins to get the most out of these meetings.
- This Quick Guide to Feedback will help you gather your thoughts and prepare to give feedback.
- Coaching your employees in their development will help them to be more productive and more satisfied with their work. This Quick Guide to Coaching will help you build your coaching skills.