July 11 - September 26, 2018
The 2018 University of Minnesota Farmers Market will run from July 11 to September 26 on the Gateway Plaza, just outside the McNamara Alumni Center.
The market features Twin Cities-area vendors who travel two hours or less to sell a variety of fresh seasonal produce, including, berries, sweet corn, tomatoes, apples, and pumpkins. The market also features produce from Cornercopia, a University of Minnesota student-managed organic farm.
The market is held rain or shine, every Wednesday from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.
When you shop at the market bring along a reusable bag to tote your market goods. Also, bring small bills to pay with cash.
University Market Partners
In addition to buying locally grown produce, berries, and fresh flowers, you can:
- Grab lunch from the UDS food tent, at McNamara, or in any number of Stadium Village restaurants.
- Ride your bike to the market—Find out more about the Bicycle Commuter Program and the Nice Ride discount from Parking and Transportation.
- Pick up fitness tips from University Recreation & Wellness.
- Apply sunscreen provided by the Masonic Cancer Center at the Wellbeing Program tent.
- Ask a question about the Wellbeing Program.