HR Work. With Flexibility. Resources
This page provides links to additional HR resources related to the University’s Work. With Flexibility. guidelines.
Get more details about the Work. With Flexibility. Operational Guidance.
Need more information? Check out the FAQs, which we are continuously updating with answers to new questions.
Contact OHR with questions or to submit feedback about Flexible Work Arrangement guidelines.
Resources Related to Operational Guidance
- Operational Guidance [pdf]. This document contains the principles that drove the development of the new Work. With Flexibility. guidelines; flexible work definitions and options; details about working outside of Minnesota; workers compensation; technology considerations; disability accommodations; and more.
- Supervisory Development Course (SDC) Resources. These resources were developed for supervisors to help them make decisions about applying the Work. With Flexibility. guidance on their teams.
- Disability Resource Center (DRC). The DRC can assist with employees who require accommodations, including those who need to continue working remotely due to an underlying medical situation, are caregivers, or who live with someone who is at risk for severe illness.
- Safe U. Visit the Safe U page for more information about the University’s efforts to ensure the health and safety of students, faculty, staff, patients, and the visiting public.
- Work. With Flexibility. Sample Agreement. Download the Work. With Flexibility. sample agreement to formalize flexible work arrangements with direct reports.
- Purchasing Guidance During COVID-19 See the latest information from the Controller's Office and Purchasing Services on COVID-19 related adjustments in practices, including the purchase of equipment for home offices.
- See how some areas within the University have developed local Work. With Flexibility. plans based on the system-wide guidance.
Related University Resources
- Information on Safe Return to Work has been released by the University Health and Safety
- You can find child care on campus or in the community by using the variety of search tools and resources on the Child Care page.
- Parking and Transportation has information for getting to, from, and around campus.
- Find information for working and learning off campus from OIT.
- Find information about the COVID health and safety protocols for returning to campus.
- The University values the health and wellbeing of our faculty, staff, and students, and has resources available to support them: