Pay and Taxes

Payday and Pay Period Calendars

See paydays and pay periods for this year and previous years.

Sign Up for Direct Deposit

Sign up today for direct deposit to your bank account from the My Pay tab in MyU. It's the fastest and safest way to have your pay and reimbursements deposited to you.

Understanding Your Pay Statement

To see your pay statement, go to the My Pay tab in MyU. For a quick explanation of the information on your statement, click on Pay Statement Job Aid at the bottom of the My Pay page. For a more detailed explanation, see our Understanding Your Pay Statement page.

Changes to OHR Contact Center and Donhowe In-Person Services

Effective immediately, and until further notice, we are making these changes to OHR's in-person services in the Donhowe Building:

  • Contact Center phone lines are closed.
  • The Contact Center is processing emails from the following email addresses:,,,,, and
  • I-9 appointments for new foreign national employees will still be held at Donhowe. Future appointments will be scheduled as needed. Foreign national employees should make an appointment by emailing the OHR Contact Center at before coming to Donhowe.
  • Employees will not be able to pick up checks, W-2 reprints, and 1042-S reprints in person. These will be automatically mailed.
  • For benefits consultations, employees should email the OHR Contact Center to make an appointment. Consultations will be handled by phone or virtual meeting.
  • Be aware that the Donhowe Building, as with other campus buildings, requires a UCard to enter even during regular business hours.

Payroll and Taxes: Forms and Information

Go to:

General Taxes

Information About Tax Deductions

Tax Forms

Other Tax Information

Back to top

Nonresident Alien Taxes and Information

Employment Information

Tax Information

Payments to Nonemployees


Back to top

Special Pay Circumstances

Find out more about special pay circumstances such as:

International Students, Scholars, and Visitors

Find information and forms on taxes and employment for international students, scholars, and visitors.

Salary Plans

Annual salary agreements for employee labor groups.

Back to top