U of M Employees/Affiliates
Sign in to ULearn with your Internet ID and password.
Non-U of M Employees
Only U of M employees have automatic access to ULearn. If you are a non-U of M employee, create an account.
Pop-up blockers must be disabled for ULearn to function properly. To allow pop-up windows in ULearn, follow the instructions on the Pop-Up Blockers Job Aid.
ULearn is a Learning Management System (LMS) that allows for administration, tracking, and reporting of training content—both online and instructor-led. If you have questions, please contact the unit providing the training or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 4-UOHR (612-624-8647 or 800-756-2363).
- ULearn Learner Video (video)
- External (Self-Reported) Training (pdf)
- Navigating ULearn–FAQ (pdf)
- Pop-Up Blockers: Disabling (pdf)
- Training History Report (pdf)
- ULearn Assessment Guidelines (pdf)
- ULearn Reports for Learners (pdf)
- ULearn Transcript Statuses and Options (pdf)
- Viewing Assessment Attempts in ULearn (pdf)